Post graduate studies

Resultado de imagen para historia del arteI'm not very sure if I want to continue with postgraduate studies, because I feels that 20 years in a classroom it's too much and really  I prefer travel around the world or maybe do some volunteering, but I think that I have time to decided, so I'm not worried about that.

The thing is that I know how in important jobs prefer people that have that kind of studies, because it reflects  the dedication that someone put in a work, of course I don’t agree with that way of think, but this is how it is. So, if I have to choose, I prefer something related with art, maybe with theory or history of art and how that can help to my work in archaeology and how people related with that ways of expression.

Even when I’m not sure about my future, I’m completely sure about travel and live in different places, If I decide continue studying I want to do it in other country, especially in one of Europe, because is necessary admit that is where all the knowledge about ancient art is, and after that maybe study in other different country of Latin America about our art and in that way compare how art influence every society.
Imagen relacionada

If I want to live and study in other country, I prefer one were speak spanish, I know that is complicated and limit my options but it is more comfortable to learn in class, because I have to admit that for my e-learning doesn’t work, I need to be in a classroom to pay attention and learn, especially when are things that for me doesn’t matter.


Comentarios


  1. Spending years in a classroom bores anyone, perhaps if the studies were structured differently, with other teaching objectives, maybe we would not be so tedious the idea of ​​continuing to study. Unfortunately, it is not like that. However, studying something related to art seems wonderful to me!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite type of movie

My future job

My four dogs