My four dogs

My parents loves animals since I was a child, I remember they teach me about animals and how  they can suffer in the same way as humans and that they are just adorable and completely loyal to their owners.So that was how we ended with four dogs in our house, each have an special story.



Our first dog is called dhanna and after years that our first dog died, we decided to have another, but we don't believe in bought animals when outside are lot of beautiful dogs without home, so one day my mother and my little brother went to "Feria" and there was a man giving away dogs, so my brother choose one and brought her to our house.

After going to a party I returned to my house with a dog that was in the square outside the house where we were, that dog now is called toko is the most adorable thing that has happened to my life, when I saw her she was malnourished and she walked weird and she just was a small thing alone in the middle of the night, after everything that my parents had taught me I knew that I had to take it to my house, I know that it sounds crazy but in that moment I felt that I have to take care of her, maybe it was destiny, I do not know, but I do not have regrets.

Months later of that my grandparents died and their pet, a little white dog was left alone, so we decided brought her to our house, her name is pichicha and we say that she is the angry old woman that hates that the others plays and make noises , also we say that is in love of my father, because when he is home, she only stays with him.

And the final baby in our home is a bigger dog  than the others called Elisia, my old brother founds she outside the metro station near our house, with a injury in her face, so he decided to take her to a vet and after that he brought her to our house to rest and continue with her treatment, the plan wasn't that she stayed with us, because three dogs was difficult already, four seems impossible, but at the end she was so cute that we decided to take care of her.

We love our four babies, is complicated lives with their, but it's also like a therapy for us, the way that they love and show their loyalty is completely different.

Comentarios

  1. beautiful dogs, i do not have pets but i would like :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Omg your dogs are adorable, I fully understand the love your parents taught you for dogs, because as you say, they also feel, just like us. The connexion that is reached with them is incredible, they come to change our lives, and they are able to get you a smile even in the worst day. They are beautiful! And I congratulate you for adopting and not buying dogs.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite type of movie

My future job