English languages challenges


Resultado de imagen para english
I have to admit that if the university doesn’t force us to  learn english maybe I  would have never taken an English course, I know that this is a worldwide language and if I want to work or live in another country speak in english is an easier way to communicate  but I  feel that’s not fair replace traditionals languages like Mapuzungun or Aymara for english, I mean I  really prefer that in universities also in schools given the same importance to these other language, that are part of our culture and history. 

More than as a criticism to the programme, my point is related to the importance that society give to that language, so when I think about the english programme of the university I feel that sometimes didn’t help me to read papers for the different classes that I have, but also I have to admit that I didn’t dedicate much time to the course, because for example blogs spend much time, sometimes I didn’t have idea about what to write or just I forgot it and  I assume that’s completely my fault, but for me, maybe  it wasn’t a good way to improve writing.


I think that I need to improve speaking, because I feel that I understand when I read or write, but pronunciation is really complicated  and I really don’t like it, but I saw on Tv  that exist like a groups of just conversation here in Santiago, maybe someday I will go, just to know how they are. Especially if I  want to travel and live in different countries. it seems that exist only two options,  improve my english or learn the native language of every country that I visit… and that sounds impossible. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite type of movie

My future job

My four dogs