SUMMER HOLIDAYS !



Imagen relacionadaThe theme of this week really excites me! I love holidays, just because I hate the feeling of being stressed that university brings me, but summer holidays are my favorite since I was a child only because my best memories are from this season. 

We try to visit new places every year, I really love that and I’m completely grateful with my parents for their efforts to take me to know different places, but for me the best vacations are in Arica's city, where my grandparents live and  the plans for the next holidays are to go there for two months and only back for school and university in my case.

Like I said, since I was I child that we went to that beautiful city and so the beaches of the city I think that are the best of Chile, so I can’t imagine going to anothers, there was where with my brothers we learnt bodyboard and in the last years I learnt surf, so those waves for us are too well known and nothing compares with that. 

Actually the only plan that we have for holidays is be in the ocean, relax and have a lot of fun and this only have sense for my if I’m with my family, maybe with friends it will be also funny, but I really prefer my family because it  is quite difficult to spend time with them during the year. But how we will stay there for a long time,  we will be able to enjoy the special activities that are developed in the city, like festivals, one of them is called “Con la fuerza del Sol” and all the dances are traditional of the Andean world, so it show a different ways of understand culture and life.

Resultado de imagen para festival con la fuerza del sol

I’m really waiting for holidays and I hope that everything ends well and soon enjoy my lovely city !

Comentarios

  1. Festivals are amazinggg! I love it <3 I've been in Arica three times, but always like a temporary stop to take bus or plane to another place, I'll love to go again and meet Arica from it's heart. Hope you have a lovely vacation with your family :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite type of movie

My future job

My four dogs